Tevia went out with her sister and two friends. Oddly enough, Tevia's good friend Julie happens to have a sister named Valerie who is good friends with Risa. An odd coincidence has given them an excuse to go out tonight. I have the boys, who are now asleep. I think Tevia went to see a movie. I am listening to Dashboard Confessionals and also have the last Johnny Cash CD to listen to - I love his rendition of Hurt (a cover of the song by Nine Inch Nails). Tomorrow we are supposed to go to Turf Paradise to see the horse races, then go to a Primary dinner, and then a date afterwards, which hopefully will be a movie (House of Flying Daggers!). In the morning I will attempt football again. Last week, though I scored 3 touchdowns, I hurt for 4 days! Not quite the same muscles I use in basketball. But it was mad fun (a nod to NY slang).
No comments:
Post a Comment