It's been a while since I've been able to get online and even look at these. Bret, you scoring machine you! I wish I could play more often. Even though I'm on an intramural team, we only get to play once every other week. The regular season was at least off set by me having a coed soccer game on alternating weeks from basketball, so I had at least something going on pretty much every week. Jacob knows what I'm talking about... we're on the same team for both sports. Our soccer team got ranked in the 2nd division. I really don't think we're that good, so we may not last long in the tournament... we'll see. Our basketball team got put in the 3rd division and I feel a little better about that. We're really not that great as a team even though we have some good skill as individual players... I think as a team we've been improving, so maybe we'll get somewhere in the tourney... maybe even get a T-shirt out of it, I hope.... If not... I have at least been getting one dunk, (sometimes more) per game. To me, that just makes my week... expecially when I dunk over someone!
Anyway... Sorry to hear about Kathy's accident, but I'm glad to hear she's still alive. :) I can't help but laugh thinking about what she must have looked like preparing for death that day. (as sad as that may have been for her at the time, I hope she can laugh about it someday too).
I can't believe little Malik is off to school already!! I feel like such a shmuck sometimes. Here my nefews are growing up without any cousins, and it feels like it's my fault... although I really think I'm doing all I can to remmedy that. I'm currently interested in my roommates' cousin... We'll see what comes of that. She was born in Utah, but grew up in Memphis... so she meets my new prerequisit of not being from west of the Rockies. Dumb rule I know, but I haven't had any luck with west coast girls thus far. Plus she has really cool relatives! (my roommates)... that's always a plus, good in-laws.
Anyway... That's Provo for me in a nut shell. Hope each of you are having a great day!
1 comment:
Good luck with the memphis chic. I wish I could play more, too. I feel like I need to play even more now as my "prime" playing days are getting numbered. But then I remember Neville is like 85 and he still "plays." Of course, I'm not 8 feet tall or shoot hook shot three pointers. I have to ref a game tomorrow and then play. We'll see if our streak of one game continues. And I wouldn't be surprised if I'm lynched afterward for reffing. I have a feeling I won't call any fouls, as I never do.
Post a Comment