I know that it is just part of life, but this week has been super busy. It seems that the older my kids get, the more places I have to be and the earlier I have to get up! I honestly don't know how mother's with more children and less space between them do it! Maybe you just learn to adapt and become an atomoton for the next 18-25 years!!!! In any case, I have a great respect for women who can do that. Today is the first day all week that I don't have anything on my calendar. No running to downtown phoenix, no running to PT, no meetings(lucky me!) Nothing except getting Jarek to school. I think I will work outside today as the weather is so beautiful. Malik will like playing in the dirt.
Back to the point, I am glad that I am busy and have the life I have. It would be far less rewarding to me if all I had to do was get up and go to a dull job every day. At least my children give me the satisfaction of creating, building and nurturing. I am grateful to be a mother even if I do get a little ragged by the end of the week.
1 comment:
it is a blessing to a woman when she realizes that being a busy stay-at-home mom is much better than being a busy working and still have to do everything but feeling guilty mom. your children will count you as blessed for all these years of sacrifice for them. and even if they never actually acknowledge it, it will be the backbone that made them who they are. mom
Post a Comment