To my Bret, who I have loved since the day he came into my life, when I was alone and scared, and he became a tiny but strong companion as I traveled new paths. You deserve a great day1 You already have a wonderful life, so it is hard to wish more for you- but of course, I do. We send you more wishes for peace, love, and happiness. May the windows of heaven continue to pour upon you as you lead your family along their path. You are doing a great job, and have used your 31 years well.
1 comment:
I'm not sure if it's kosher or what not to post a reply to a "Happy Birthday" blog... but I am... I think it's okay since I also sent Bret an ecard...
Anyway, I just wanted to echo what mom said... not word for word, but the idea of it all of course. You've really been an example in my life. Thanks Bret!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment