Motivation to continue! This is the status as I have it. I know that it is not up to date for Tev, Bret, Cari, and Jake, but this is all I have. I suggest that you send me the true report : - ).
Dad Alma 40
Mom Jacob 1
Kathy 2Ne 8
Tommy 2Ne 1
Cari 1Ne 2
Jacob 1Ne 2
Tevia 1Ne 17
Bret 1Ne 2
It is almost the end of Aug. We need to be reading 3.6 pages/day to get done by the end of the year. If you are not done with 1Ne yet then you may be falling behind!!!!! No I am not going to build a tower.
1 comment:
I am now 2 Nephi 2.
Jarek and Malik are reading the picture bom. does that count? we read it with them every night. We are at the part where Nephi has just finished building the ship.
Post a Comment