I just wanted to thank everyone for giving me the PERFECT VACATION!! It really was! I'm now at work, and it's actually good to be back in the office. I guess that's the sign of a good vacation... right? It wasn't too long, but it wasn't too short either. It wasn't too packed or rushed, but there wasn't too much "do nothing" time either. I got lot's of sun, exercise, and rest in the right amounts so I didn't come home worn out!
Thank you SO much Mom and Dad for EVERYTHING!! It was really good to spend time with and get to know you all these last couple of weeks! Cari, you really are a great addition to the family!! Well done at Monhonk! :)
Thanks again to everyone, for everything, it was the best vacation I can remember! And I went to Cancun last Thanksgiving! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment