Hi all! I am so very excited for the wedding! Jacob and Cari, I am so proud of your endurance and willingness to listen to your leaders and your humility. I can see the love you have for each other, and it is wonderful to see. Parents are always hoping the best for their children, which of course means that they marry someone who will make them happy. you are adorable together. I am not stressed a bit, ( having gone through one wedding and realize it wasn't worth the worrying), ( sorry Bret and Tev), so now I figure I will just plan well, hope it all works out, and celebrate the marriage part! I am so glad you are marrying in the temple of the Lord. Bret and Tevia, I am so glad you are coming to the temple. thank you for feeling the importance and love.
we also need lists of who brings what: I will bring Jacob Webb's clothes, not Jacob Wall's shoes, and a wavebird?
No comments:
Post a Comment