Sunday, November 20, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I wish we could all be together, see the parade, have biscuits and berries, and play games. that would be my perfect Thanksgiving. ( this includes you, Jacob Webb!) but, I will be happy with having over the DeMouras and Wards, set a fun table with Kathy, and watch the parade on tv. dad wants to set tables up in the family room so we can all sit together, (15 people), and then play games. kathy wanted to go to the parade really bad, as did I, but Tom didn't. since they are having a turkey bowl that morning for the YM, we decided to go Tom's way. Kathy is going to the city with Scott on Wed to see the Christmas Spectacular with the Rockettes. now she may stay later and watch them blow up the big balloons for the parade. if she does, I may talk dad into going down and seeing that also. fun! I have Christmas music on, and am ready! from Sept to Jan 1st is always my favorite time of year. I hope all the visits with my family went well.

2 comments:

teviawall said...

I hope Kathy has fun down in the city with Scott. It will be good to get her mind off of Boomer for a bit. I put up a couple of Christmas decorations already and am feeling quite festive.

It was so nice having Grandma, Milan, Fred and Kathy here. We really enjoyed seeing them. Grandma looked great and it seems like she will have a lot of fun out here. I really enjoyed getting to know Fred and Kathy a little better too. I was surprised how different Kathy and Mom are. I mean, I knew you two were different, but it was fun seeing some of those differences. It is times like these that it makes me sad that we don't get to see everyone more often.

Well, we are going to my parents for Thanksgiving. We aren't going to leave until thursday morning since we were invited to one of bret's coworkers for dinner on Wednesday night. That should be fun.

Let us know how your weekend goes. That goes for Jake and Cari too. Do you guys still exist out there? I though for sure when you guys got married we would hear from you a little more. :) Hope you two are doing well.

And Jakey, let me know how your turkey day goes and if you get to see this chica you have told us about. We will miss you.

Tootles all!

dad said...

A very happy Thanksgiving to all. I will very much miss being with each of you in the West. But I want you to know that you will be in my thoughts the whole time. I talked mom into the idea of having everyone seated in the family room to eat dinner tomorrow. It seems much more together that way. Now there are 20 people coming I believe. We added to Campbell's to the list. It will actually feel like a big family activity. I am grateful for it. Kathy is actually going to stay in NYC with Scott until Thursday and then see some of the Parade. She is staying with a very old friend of mine Named Marcia Nelson from the Cannon 6th Ward. We were youth together. Marica lives near Central Park with her husband and two kids. So maybe we should have told Kathy no????? I hope not! They will have a great time.