Monday, November 28, 2005

junket

Just wanted to use my word of the day. Kathy's junket to the city with Scott was fun for her, but seemed to disappoint Scott. He was sad all weekend, and even left church early. He did email her this morning saying he read his scriptures last night and was doing better. love sure makes it hard to be happy all the time. He wants Kathy, she wants Boomer, Boomer isn't allowed to like her, Scott hates Boomer, it is such a circle over here. :) I love my word of the day calendar. there are just some things in life that make each day a bit brighter, like having this family Blog. I even went out and spent a little extra to buy Christmas lights that stay on even if one goes out. I'll see if it works. we bought a white-lighted deer two years ago, and this year, we can't get half of the lights on the one side to light. ugh. I am in the Christmas spirit! I love this time of year! poor dad, he had a bad weekend. he hurt his thigh in basketball, got one of those "I saw you go through the red light photo" tickets, and he is not happy with the choir at church. he did get the dishwasher in, so that should make him happy. I sure am! thanks, Hon and Tom! work is still a stress to him. I made him a good dinner by candlelight, but the only thing that seems to cheer him up is reading Harry Potter. :) well, I am off to walk, it is 45 outside today!!!

1 comment:

teviawall said...

Well, one good thing about Kathy's love triangle, it will only last for another 5 months, then she is off to the fun world of college!

Which Harry Potter book is Dad reading? I just finished up the fifth and sixth. I love, love, love the sixth one. And bringing back the old Snape issue. After reading those two books again, knowing what we know, I am even more convinced that Snape is Evil through and through and that he will get killed in the next book. He is just a loathsome, awful, hateful, pitiful creature.

Well, enjoy the holiday spirit. I actually have more of it this year than I have felt in the last 29 years! Yipeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!