Malik got one of the coolest presents I have seen. It is a Star Wars Transformer! He got the Boba Fett/Slave 1 transformer. It has got to be one of the coolest toys I have ever seen. He also got a new GI Joe Sigma Six Snake Eyes.
All those gifts were picked out by bret of course. I knew I was smart in sending bret out to buy his gifts. I got him shoes. :) Malik did have a great b-day though.
2 comments:
Malik got one of the coolest presents I have seen. It is a Star Wars Transformer! He got the Boba Fett/Slave 1 transformer. It has got to be one of the coolest toys I have ever seen. He also got a new GI Joe Sigma Six Snake Eyes.
All those gifts were picked out by bret of course. I knew I was smart in sending bret out to buy his gifts. I got him shoes. :) Malik did have a great b-day though.
Post a Comment