Is the second name a suggestion too?? I know you are trying, but Mark and Allen are way too common, and I know too many Marks that I just don't like that much!! (there are some Marks that are okay though, like Coolidge and Hamilton)I like getting suggestions though cuz it keeps the brain juices flowing.
Ahhh, you are right. I should have noticed that since I have the announcment up on the white board. Maybe he is the guy playing World of Warcraft!! LOL
See how names pop up everywhere when you hear them once? Crazy.
4 comments:
Mark Allen Wall
Is the second name a suggestion too?? I know you are trying, but Mark and Allen are way too common, and I know too many Marks that I just don't like that much!! (there are some Marks that are okay though, like Coolidge and Hamilton)I like getting suggestions though cuz it keeps the brain juices flowing.
This is really amazingly coincidental: I just made out the wedding card for Crystal Woodland, and she is marrying a Kellen!
Ahhh, you are right. I should have noticed that since I have the announcment up on the white board. Maybe he is the guy playing World of Warcraft!! LOL
See how names pop up everywhere when you hear them once? Crazy.
Post a Comment