Sunday, July 30, 2006

bunny is missing

okay so i have lost the most important thing to me. i have lost my bunny. im sure all of you know who this is. jacob webb and carri you might not but it is a stuffed animal that i have had since i was 4 and i have slept with her every night since i got her and she has been my comfort item for every sickness, sadness, and heartbreak in my life. I do not know where she is. it has been extremely hard for me. all of you might think this is some sort of joke. IT IS NOT AT ALL!! now obviously you can not look for her because she is not out west... at least i hope she is not but i was wondering if maybe in your prayers you could ask that i might have an idea where she is. It would mean so much to me. I remember seeing her in my car last and now shes not there. I am really upset because i really dont want to go out to college with out her. Im 18 and i still need my bunny, yes its true. k well hopefully she comes up and if you decide to, thanks for your help.

1 comment:

teviawall said...

Kathy, I hope that you find bunny. Jarek also had a close brush with losing his bun-bun in Mexico. He was very sad and said he didn't want to lose his very best friend. But luckily bun-bun turned up. I am sure bunny will be found too. It wouldn't be the same if you didn't take her to school with you! Let us know if you find her.