So, we had a funny morning. Everyone in our house slept in. Not by choice though. I had reset Bret's alarm clock yesterday cuz I was super tired and needed a nap. I was very worried I would sleep past the time I had to pick the kids up from school so I set two alarms, just in case. Well of course I didn't think about it again and so this morning, no wake up call. For some reason I woke up suddenly and looked at the clock. It was 7:19 AM. Ahhhhh!!! Jarek is supposed to be at school by 7:30 and Bret leaves at that time too. I shot out of bed, dragged Jarek off of his bunk, dressed him, fed him breakfast, fixed his lunch, combed his hair and got out of the house in time to get him to school without being late. I think it is the fastest either of us has moved in a LONG time!!! Bret got ready in record time too. It was crazy.
I guess I wouldn't have slept in so late but I had my pillow over my head because I kept hearing Malik cough and it was driving me crazy so I had to block it out to get back to sleep after checking on him and taking a potty break at 4:45 this morning.
Anyhow, I just thought it was a funny interesting morning.
That's all folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment