Well, for those of you who are in suspense to know the gender of the baby, I should let you know that we were supposed to have found out last Tuesday, however, the ultrasound tech called in sick, so we rescheduled for this coming Monday (the 4th). We'll let you all know as soon as we know, so start thinking of good names too!... sorry Bret, I still don't think Millie would consider Thrace. :)
5 comments:
Well, if Millie doesn't want Thrace, I'll take it. :-)
what is Thrace? how do you say it? like it looks phonetically?
It's yours!... why would you want Thrace?
You say it phonetically. And I want it because it's awesome! You don't like it?
Bret tried to name Enok Thrace and even threatened to change the name when he gave him his blessing. I don't particularly care for it. But that is my personal opinion. I LOVE Cara Thrace in BSG though. So, you can have it!!!
Post a Comment