by now, I usually have tons of goals in lots of areas. this year, I haven't even thought of any. but I will. so I thought it would be fun if everyone shared one goal for the year on blog. and I'd like to hear everyone else's favorites of 2006. I will do mine tomorrow.
4 comments:
One of my goals is to send cards or ecards or at least a small email for everyone's birthday. I keep remembering birthdays about a month after they're passed and I want to be better about remembering them on time.
Hey Cari, that is one of my goals too. Want to make a competition of it??? LOL. Good luck with your goal.
I accomplished my "big" goal in 2006, which was add another member to our family. I guess I had a little help on that, but we did it!! I'll post my other goals later when I think on them more.
Doesn't google have some sort of a program that you can put special dates (like birthdays/anniversaries) on a calendar and it will send you emails to remind you like a day, or two or a week early?... if, not... they should... and if they do... can one of you send me a link to that?
Jake Webb - they do. Did you not read my blog of 2006? I mentioned Google Calendar. I'm not sure if you need an invite, but if you do I'll send one. It is great.
Post a Comment