Hmm, I don't like these tests. I took it anyway, and as no surprise it responded I was a sophisticated, conquerer. This comes as no surpised since my last test called me a double red and I scored within two points of Hitler. Just FYI, it also said "dreamer, independent, thriller, cold, and the only interesting good quality seemd to be new wave puritan" I think I am gonna start trying to lie on these tests to look like a nicer person!
4 comments:
over half of mine were the last percentage of others my age! :)
I must have weird taste.
thats cool mine was pretty accurate too
Mine was me. That was fun!
Hmm, I don't like these tests. I took it anyway, and as no surprise it responded I was a sophisticated, conquerer. This comes as no surpised since my last test called me a double red and I scored within two points of Hitler. Just FYI, it also said "dreamer, independent, thriller, cold, and the only interesting good quality seemd to be new wave puritan"
I think I am gonna start trying to lie on these tests to look like a nicer person!
Post a Comment