Saturday, May 26, 2007
pirates
who's all going to pirates? tom went at 11 pm thursday night all the way to danbury with Boomer and his friends, got home at 3am, and went to school. he said it was long and kind of had lots of plots so hard to follow that late at night. dad is taking kathy to the 4:30 showing today. they have asked me, but I fell asleep in the last one. I don't like all the fighting and ugly creatures. I will stay home and make desserts for YW Medallion night tomorrow night. tom is at westpoint today. he had to leave here at 4:30am to get there in time to serve with the scouts at the concession stand for the graduation. VP Cheney is speaking, and security is tight. they had to be there before 7am, even though the speech started at 9. there was a lockdown after 7am. they even called to get all the scout's s security numbers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jacob and I won tickets to go this morning. We took my mom and dad. I really liked it, although there were a few parts that I thought was pretty gross. I think I liked it better than the second one. It was easier to understand and follow.
I loved it until the last 20 minutes and I HATED the end. But, that's just me. My other sisters that I saw it with really liked it. I have just had my fill of those types of endings lately. I don't want to say anymore until everyone has seen it that wants to.
I'm in St. Louis right now visiting (some of) my sisters and parents. I'll blog all about the trip after I get back Monday night. So far it's been really fun. :)
this is mom, we all 4 went yesterday. we liked it better than we thought, due to the nice, new stadium seating, and being together, and that we didn't have really high expectations.
it was what our POK journal said it was, that is, eye candy. lots of fun stuff to watch. I was comfortable, because I brought my pillow. Kathy and dad didn't like the ending, like Cari. I did. I did have to close my eyes several times due to ugly and gross things.
speaking of endings, I don't think Cari will like the last Harry Potter book then because I bet that J.K. will kill off a bunch of people, including Harry and Voldemort. It is the only thing she can do. I may have said otherwise in previous blogs, but that is what I think now.
Post a Comment