Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Cinderella

Yesterday I was doing laundry and cleaning the house and in the middle of making lunch for the kids when Malik looked up at me and asked "mom, are you Cinderella?" I asked him why he would think that and he said, "because you do all the work." It made me laugh. He is so cute.

3 comments:

KarenM said...

yep, that is us, and most mothers. I was making dinner, bringing in the mail, taking out the dog, finishing off a load of laundry, taking out the recycling, and, of course, cleaning up the kitchen and dinner as I cooked. tom was watching sponge bob.
:) I am not complaining. I could have made him do it, I was just agreeing with you. (he was up at 2am till 3 am registering for byu classes) he has a great schedule, and I didn't even need to wake up and help him. so that was good!

Bret said...

Tevia is Cinderella? So I must be Prince Charming! :) Tevia is awesome (and so are you momma!). I am a lucky man to have such wonderful women in my life.

KarenM said...

did cinderella marry prince charming? somehow that doesn't sound right. I am mixing up my princes. yes, you are prince whoever, and I guess that makes dad a prince too!