Sunday, July 01, 2007

Water World

Wednesday I took off of work for my flex day (we have a new flex working schedule where I can take off 1 day every 4 weeks if I work 30 minutes more each day) and we packed up and went to Waterworld, which is a water park near our home. It was a lot of fun. It is nothing like Raging Waters or Seven Peaks in UT (which I don't understand since Utah only has summer for a few months), but for our kids it was a lot of fun. Enok didn't complain all day. Jarek and Malik had a lot of fun. Malik especially enjoyed the wave pool. I enjoyed the weather, being in water, and having a day off with my family. We were careful with the sunscreen so none of us burned or anything. They had a small area where the pool was about 2 or 3 feet deep with little slides for kids to go down. That is where we spent most of our time. It was so much fun.

No comments: