Monday, September 10, 2007
7th grade home and careers
I love to teach! I had to show a movie 5 times today about the difference between fashion and just clothing. I found it interesting, but none of them did. Most of the designer labels are all still made by the exact same company. I didn't know that. One company alone makes 8 different brands of jeans. and good old Tiger Woods, according to this movie, Nike people pick out his outfits for his tournaments a year ahead of time, and then they make cheaper copies of the outfit; hat, belt, and all, and sell these during and after the tournaments. Most clothes are still bought at Walmart. I had fun with these young teenagers who think they are so cool. It is funny to watch them. I had 3 free periods, to read and eat lunch, but I am still tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment