Tuesday, October 02, 2007
poor daisy
ok, this should get some responses. Daisy is really missing Tom. and I am working and gone a lot now. and she is lonely. and we like our new freedom, so every time we go away for even one night, we have to pay Logan Mongelli $10. a day. we just paid him 50. in august, 35. last weekend, we will have to pay him 70. for thanksgiving if we go to HK or cleveland, and another 70. or 80. at Christmas time. then, 50. more for the desert trip. Now, I know that we can't measure everything in money value, and I love Daisy.... but, on days when my back is sore, or my leg is numb, the thought of going all the way down all the stairs is really bugging me. So we are seriously thinking of giving her away. I would put an ad in the paper that would say, Beagle free to a good home. I would not give her to the pound ever. If any of you seriously object to this, please let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
If you had a cat you wouldn't be in this predicament. See... cats are the best!!!
(now THAT should get some comments!)
:)
It is funny that you posted this. On the way home from Singapore Bret and I were talking about getting the boys a dog (not anytime soon and not a beagle) but I just couldn't stand the fact that if we go anywhere I would have to pay somebody to babysit a dog. Also, I already have a kind of pet. Enok. Until he is older i can't really consider getting a dog. But I am really considering it, which is a big step for me. Bret would like to get a puggle. As long as it is small and can train easily, that will be good for me.
About cats, they are about as bad as teenage girls. Moody and sneaky and sometimes just downright mean for no reason.
I'll take her!!!!
Reasons:
1. We're probably moving in April to a bigger place, so we can just only look at places with yards.
2. Tommy's here = happy Daisy.
3. I love Daisy!
4. I've never had a dog and I've always wanted one.
5. We have friends who want a dog who would watch her for free when we're gone.
The only thing I don't know is how we'd get her out here, but I'm sure I can figure something out. :) And yes, I'm being completely serious about this. And no I haven't mentioned it to Jacob. But I'm still completely serious about this. :)
we will see what we can do. we can keep her until summer if you want to really have her. we do love her. I just think she is lonely. we are in a new found freedom mode! :)
...
what does ... mean? jake?
i will take daisy if i have to and no im not kidding. after summer next year i will move into a home and i have no problem taking daisy... especially since it would actually be quite nice when jimmy has to leave or something. so either keep her, give her to cari, or im taking her =) case closed.
Post a Comment