Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bret's Deezer

Okay, so I recently have been hanging out online at the site that Bret likes for music called Deezer. He generally finds all these sites online and at first I scoff at them and then eventually I give in and check it out and then I become a super advocate of it and find myself loving it. Deezer is a case in point. I LOVE this site and have been creating quite a creative Christmas play list. There are so many different versions of all the Christmas songs by so many various artists. I was totally laughing this morning cuz as I was browsing through the songs I came upon "It's Christmas at Ground Zero" by Weird Al and was laughing at all the memories this song brought back!

So it has been fun adding songs to my play list from artists ranging from Wham to Eartha Kitt to Barry Manilow to Manheim Steamroller! And of course I put Weird Al in there. There is a fun version of Frosty the snowman by an artist I have never heard of, but it is cute and very different from the version you hear on the radio. So fun!!! I will keep building my play as it really gets me in the Christmas spirit!

No comments: