Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter eggs


Here are the eggs we colored this year. It was fun. I love seeing what the kids come up with. We made deviled eggs with them and Malik and I were the only ones that ate them. Jarek is so picky these days. He cried for about half an hour because I told him he had to eat a tiny portion of ham. He is so emotional about everything. It is hard to reason with him, but we finally came to a compromise. He decided he hated the ham less than the potatoes. So instead of having to eat his potatoes he ate the ham. The crazy thing was, he was crying and complaining about it for a half an hour, but when I told him if he ate the ham he wouldn't have to eat his potatoes, it only took him like 30 seconds to gag it down. Oh well.

Happy Easter (late) to everyone.

2 comments:

lovebug said...

so cute! how did you do the palm tree?

teviawall said...

I didn't do the palm tree actually. My sister did. She is much, much more artistic than me. She used water color and did it all free hand. She is pretty good! Mine is the silly sun one. Jarek's are the smilie face ones and Malik's are the tie dye looking ones.