Thursday, May 01, 2008

Pictures!




8 comments:

KarenM said...

sooooo cute! she is adorable! conrats! I wish I could hold her!

Bret said...

Dude, it's a girl??!?!? When did that happen? LOL. Congrats Jake and Cari. Jacob looks much happier than Cari in these pics, though. :-)

KarenM said...

he actually wasn't. funny thing, there were some complications, much like mine when I had him. he was so very worried about Cari, and it was hard to sit so far away and watch this unfold. I could see the love Jake has for Cari, which made me so happy. It is so hard to watch your sweet wives go through pain and trouble. Cari lost a lot of blood, and will need replacements. I also lost a lot of blood. Hazel has too thick of blood, and will need a blood reduction. They both should be fine in a day or two.
the good news, Cari, you will be able to see your ankles again!

Webb said...

Hazel looks huge!! Maybe it's just the angle...

I'm SOOOO happy for you two!!! Now Stink Butt will have a playmate for play dates!!!

We can't wait to come by and see everyone!!

CONGRATS!!!

teviawall said...

you guys, she is so beautiful!!!! Darn you posting that picture. Now I want one. Maybe you will just let me have yours. How about it?

Good job Cari. I hear it was quite an ordeal. I am glad to hear that you are recovering. We will be bringing our gift when we come up in May.

I am so happy for you and welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood.

By the way Jacob, you look simply adorable holding Hazel!

KarenM said...

last night I just sat and stared at her pictured, full screen, while I talked to Bret in Singapore. I am grateful for the wonder of computers. she has beautiful fingers!

teviawall said...

That is funny you set the pic at full screen and just stared at it, cuz I did the same thing. I can't wait till we come up at the end of May to see her. Oh yeah, and Jake and Cari too!

lovebug said...

adorable =)