Look at me! I am on the blogger page. This is unusual. I actually went back a few days and read some of the recent blogs. I would have made comments there, but then who would ever know! So instead I think I will just slip in a couple comments here. Sorry for the break in efficiency and organization.
Dearest Kathy, I love you. You are beautiful inside and out. Jimmy is lucky for sure. I must agree with mom (for lots of good reasons that I will not go into) that your happiness in life will be a direct result of the choices that you make. You have made some wonderful choices and it brings you to this point in your life. With all the wonderful options and opportunities staring at you. If you continue to keep God's commandments and stay on his defined path, follow his prophets, and hold to that sure rod of iron. Then the Spirit will be your constant companion and eternal happiness your daily reward. It is a promise from God. Seems simple. It is! I wish I could figure it out. You know that I have great weaknesses. Silly stupid things that limit my happiness and opportunities. Please do not give up on me. I am trying to wipe out the bad. Mom has threatened to beat the @$%&8+ out of me and I think she means it this time. I am never going to get mad and go ballistic again! Ever! :-)
To set the record straight on the "Palmyra Tommy Experience" as it has come to be known. If..... well maybe I better leave it at that.
I am most impressed with my children. Most impressed indeed. Tickled pink. Totally topgallant. Completely satisfied. I can see very clearly how Karen has had such a great influence. I am so grateful for her being around these last 27 years. I am hoping that she continues to hang out. Lots of work left to do.
We had a great day with Tom in the temple. It was nice. I am so glad that he is going to be able to spend some temple time with his two brothers before the MTC experience begins. I know he is looking forward to this. Thanks so much to the brothers. They are the best.
Congratulations to Tom on his mission call. I think it is spectacular. If I would have known, 30 years ago (I am coming up on my 30 year mission call anniversary), that my youngest son was going to be called to serve in South America in Paraguay and learn their language and walk their streets, that thought would have been so sweet to me. It would have drowned me in peace. No explanation, but I am happy for you Tom and for me. Thanks for choosing to do it right.
Good luck to Jacob in his job search. All will be well. Hazel and Cari is all you really need, having a good job is just icing on the cake.
Thanks to Bret for being such an anchor to us all.
I have to go back to work! Love from Dad.
2 comments:
You do have really wonderful children! I enjoyed reading your praises of them. thanks for blogging dad.
Me too! I had no idea that you blogged and im reading it like a week later. But thanks! It always means alot to me when you say nice things =)
Post a Comment