I played Tetris shadow, the apple, from 11pm to 12:30 last night. Dad had gone to bed, and he had mistakenly given me diet coke, (with caffiene) at Jimmy's uncle's house. Now I see why you guys used to play for hours. "Just one more game" is my new motto.
Thanks Jake and Cari.
Dad is playing it now.
I never got 100%, but was ranging from 94-97 most of the time. Is that good?
I didn't save anything, because I wasn't sure how to.
5 comments:
Millie says that she bets if you were to spin a spider web that night it would have been VERY disorganized! But we understand the "just one more game" thing, my in-laws are all addicted to Boom Blox! Been going non-stop since yesterday!... Yep... Santa brought a Wii to the Roper house and Tevs came through with Boom Blox, biggest hit of the season!
Did Millie get to play Blokus yet?
We played... I kicked her trash. :)
no way. did ou cheat? ;)
I am up to the bomber man shadow puzzle! how fun! this is an excellent way to waste time while I miss all my children!
Post a Comment