Thank you!!Absolutely adorable!
So sweet! I love the captions. Thanks for sharing the pix. Isn't it amazing how much entertainment kids get out of laundry baskets?
She looks so much like Cari!! I wish I could see her more often! I think she is the only reason I miss living in Utah!!! lol
Ouch!
lol Im just kidding. Last year was actually one of the best years with you guys
She is so cute! She never makes those faces when I'm with her though!! It's just the blank, scared, should I cry look!
She's a VERY photogenic little girl!! And what happened to your daughter; Heather, right?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Thank you!!
Absolutely adorable!
So sweet! I love the captions. Thanks for sharing the pix. Isn't it amazing how much entertainment kids get out of laundry baskets?
She looks so much like Cari!! I wish I could see her more often! I think she is the only reason I miss living in Utah!!! lol
Ouch!
lol Im just kidding. Last year was actually one of the best years with you guys
She is so cute! She never makes those faces when I'm with her though!! It's just the blank, scared, should I cry look!
She's a VERY photogenic little girl!! And what happened to your daughter; Heather, right?
Post a Comment