Monday, January 26, 2009

Wedding Pics



Sorry I haven't put up these before. Here is a little taste of the pics that the photographer took.

7 comments:

Jacob Wall said...

Thanks Kathy, I need to get them all from you sometime! Too bad I didn't have them in the slideshow! :-(

KarenM said...

I too am waiting for them. :)
These are great pics!

Millie said...

Kathy, you look so beautiful! Those pictures are great! I really liked the goofy family one with all the mens pulled up pants and long socks! Except Bret...you have ankle dress socks?

Bret said...

Don't you know it! Jealous much?

Webb said...

I'm digging the ankle dress socks! It really emphasizes your feminine side!

Bow chicka-wow-wow!!

teviawall said...

I love the one of you laughing Kathy! These really turned out very nice! I am also on the waiting list for the pictures. Have you sent them to mom yet?

lovebug said...

Yes finally lol so she should get them soon. Then, they will make their rounds. I like the goofy family one the best. Lol everyone's faces are awesome.