We drove up to Boston early enough to do a session and do 13 sealings. I felt the spirit very strongly, and the Bishop and Lisa helped us do the sealings, plus 3 guys from Brazil.
Br. Edmonds performed her marriage. He was nervous, but he did great. Ginger looked beautiful. Her hair was the same as normal, and no additional makeup, yet, she just glowed and was radiant.
It was rainy and cloudy out all day, but it stopped long enough to get a few pics.
We were worried about Daisy, as we left the house at 7am, and got home at 6:30. She was fine, what a good dog.
Tonight is the reception, at the same place Kathy had hers. Warren Woodward's parents or mom are driving in from Ohio. Michelle Conrad flew in from TX.
1 comment:
ah, thanks for posting about this. I really am happy for Ginger! It gives me hope for Risa! :) That is so great that Michelle flew out. what a great friend. Thanks so much for posting this. I was glad to read about it.
Post a Comment