Okay, no laughing about how it is way too early to think about this, but I had good price tickets come up today, and I missed them because I hadn't thought the dates out enough in my head.
So, in case I see another super good offer on flights, I wondered what weeks you guys would like to go? I know Cari might not be able to go, depending.
Bret, will you be out flying around the world any of the weeks from end of April to mid-May?
Webb, are you guys in? Any big plans around then that would affect what week we pick?
Do we want to try for a week in early May? Do we think the weather would be better, or too hot?
I think it is all just luck. We have been there in early April and had excellent weather.
Just send out some vibes, and I will be more prepared if good prices come up.
4 comments:
Webbs want to come again next year!
Our ability to will be dependent on whether or not I get into PT school and where I get in to PT school.
Plan the trip and we'll do what we can to come along!
By the way, all the boys (including Bret) need to make sure to plan for next year's Uinta hike! Wall and I want to make this an annual thing too!
You guys didn't even go yet! You may not like it.... :)
The buildup and planning alone, along with all the hype have already made this trip the best ever:-)
We will be singing "It's the best day ever" all 4 days were are there!
But what about Havasu? We can't do 3 annual trips a year, unless we are rich. ;)
Post a Comment