So I finally decided to attempt Veal Parmesan. Result, it turned out fantastic:-) I was so imprressed with my creation I even bothered to Plate it for lunch... haha!
oh yeah! I have so many great cooks in this family! Looks great! I should show you guys pictures of Kathy's home made bread from grandma Wall's recipe, or her home made apple pie after we went apple picking yesterday! yummy! You guys are impressive!
Yes just celery leaves for the green effect. Always the easist addition to a red sauce and they are free since if you have celery they are always in the bottom of the fridge.
3 comments:
looks delicious. I like those plates. is that celery leaves? did you eat them, or just garnish with them?
oh yeah! I have so many great cooks in this family! Looks great! I should show you guys pictures of Kathy's home made bread from grandma Wall's recipe, or her home made apple pie after we went apple picking yesterday!
yummy!
You guys are impressive!
Yes just celery leaves for the green effect. Always the easist addition to a red sauce and they are free since if you have celery they are always in the bottom of the fridge.
Post a Comment