Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Decision - Gifts

The final decision for 2009 is we pick names - as siblings. The names are below. Each person gets a present for the person they have selected. This year I was not random - but did boys for boys, etc. Next year we can use the LHC to determine randomness. I did not pick a name for Tommy or the parents. I did not include kids (e.g. mine or Heather, er, Hazel). Maybe after a few more are born we can, but for now my kids would get the lucky advantage. That doesn't mean we can't buy for any of these people. I didn't include Jacob Webb and family as we already have picked names for them on the other side of the family. If anyone finds this unfair, it probably is. If people would like "ideas" on what the person they have would like, please feel free to elicit in comments or via private email/chat.

Kathy to buy for: Tevia
Tevia to buy for: Cari
Cari to buy for: Kathy

Bret to buy for: Jimmy
Jacob to buy for: Bret
Jimmy to buy for: Jacob

5 comments:

lovebug said...

Sounds good! Thank you for deciding.

KarenM said...

Finally a decision making person!
who the heck is Heather?

KarenM said...

and, is Jacob going to actually read this?

lovebug said...

What is the $ Cap?

KarenM said...

What S Cap? and what is the LHC?
you could use the sorting hat.