I am supposed to be working on kindness as a quality mothers should have. I started 11/9, and although it has been 2 weeks, I think I need another week. I didn't do very well on this one.
Well, I fail at the quality too. Kindness is one of the biggest things I have to work on all the time. I have to CONSTANTLY remind myself to be kind.
Are you trying to be more kind in general, or towards specific people? I find that when I try to be nice to a small group of people that I have better success, and it spills over to other people. But, I am still far from good on this.
5 comments:
oops, sorry, I put this in the wrong blog...
Well, now you all know my failure this week.. :)
lol which makes me feel like a failure too because you are the kindest person i know! if you are failing then... eeeek for all the rest of us.
ahh, thanks! :)
Well, I fail at the quality too. Kindness is one of the biggest things I have to work on all the time. I have to CONSTANTLY remind myself to be kind.
Are you trying to be more kind in general, or towards specific people? I find that when I try to be nice to a small group of people that I have better success, and it spills over to other people. But, I am still far from good on this.
Good idea, I will narrow it down to more specific people. I tend to be more kind to strangers than certain others, who shall remain nameless...
Post a Comment