This year is the year of the Tiger. That means it is my year. For whatever reason, I have looked forward to 2010. And so far it has been a great year. But I am even more excited at the prospect of having my brother and his family move here in the next few weeks. And then even more exciting to have my sister and her family move here later this year. Family is so important to me and I really hope we all get to live closer. This is a first step, to which I am grateful for Jake and Cari making this difficult decision.
I dream of days where I can just call Jake to come over and watch a game - or call him up to go play some tennis. Or just having him and Cari along with Hazel and Speed over to swim in the pool on a hot summer day while we sit and marvel at the blessings the Lord has given us.
And then Tommy gets back later this year, too! It'll be so great to see him and speak Spanish with him, hear about his mission and see him embark on the next project of finding a wife. He has high expectations as we've been very lucky with the in-laws in the family.
It feels like I am just constantly excited this year. So here's to the year of the tiger (not Tiger Woods - it definitely is NOT his year)! Now let's get some of our old friends to move here, too!
1 comment:
We are soo excited for this year as well! Mad parties in Arizona soon! =)
Post a Comment