I was glad to hear that YW personal progress was mentioned several times, by several people
I thought the theme was families, and I was glad we are on the right track of gathering closer together.
fav line: "many blessings are missed because worldly judgments are made for spiritual decisions." Some guy name Swichzey? Last session on Sunday.
fav analogy: Uchdorf, and the worth of a $20. bill
fav talk: Elder Cook: "we live in a noisy world, slow down, listen, ponder, pray... go to the higher ground....
I hope Tom got to listen. Kathy, so many talks reminded me of you. I loved the mother-daughter one.
What a wonderful feeling dad and I get when we know you guys are out there somewhere listening to conference. Thank you for the peace you give us by your righteous living and choosing to raise your families in the Gospel.
1 comment:
I loved Uchdorf! And Oaks (Priesthood). The theme of family and hope seemed present. Wish you guys had been here.
Post a Comment