AHHHH! That cheered me up! That made it all worth it. Thanks for taping that for me.
This is about the 10th time I have watched this. silly old grandma.
Eleven. I just sent a box with Daisy's fav toys and blanket.
Congrats Cari!!! You were able to start recording a video without saying "Hi Hazel!" :)I think if Hazel had a tail, it be wagging just as much as Daisy's!YAY to Daisy and her new home, YAY to the Wall's new puppy! :)Sorry to Karen and Don for their more empty nest... time to move out west I guess!
First - :-PSecond - Thx - we're excited to have Daisy here and I hope she's excited to be here. We sure had a good time on our walk and at the park today.Third - yep... :-D
Post a Comment
5 comments:
AHHHH! That cheered me up! That made it all worth it. Thanks for taping that for me.
This is about the 10th time I have watched this. silly old grandma.
Eleven. I just sent a box with Daisy's fav toys and blanket.
Congrats Cari!!! You were able to start recording a video without saying "Hi Hazel!" :)
I think if Hazel had a tail, it be wagging just as much as Daisy's!
YAY to Daisy and her new home, YAY to the Wall's new puppy! :)
Sorry to Karen and Don for their more empty nest... time to move out west I guess!
First - :-P
Second - Thx - we're excited to have Daisy here and I hope she's excited to be here. We sure had a good time on our walk and at the park today.
Third - yep... :-D
Post a Comment