Friday, November 26, 2010

4 kids in 1 room w/5

I want to let you all know that seeing you all together last night in one place for Thanksgiving was amazing!  I feel we have been so blessed to have that actually happen.  I am grateful for each one of you, and the time and effort you put in to making our family celestial.
I may not have been there this year, but it brought joy and comfort  to me knowing you were all together, and with all my grandchildren!
It just warmed my heart.
As we start planning next year, dad & I just figured out that will be hard to do, as he is seriously looking for a job down there right after the holidays.  If he finds one, we will pray about it, and who knows?
I guess I better not buy tickets yet for a desert trip from NY.... but, we do need to decide when that will be when we are together during the holidays.
See you all soon!

No comments: