Sunday, April 03, 2011
Happy
Today as we were watching conference, I kept looking around and just feeling so happy. Life really can't get much better than this. It really makes me ask myself, why am I so blessed? I am sitting in a beautiful home, with my two brothers and their families, I'm next to my best friend/best husband in the world, and we have a little baby girl on the way. Everyone is smiling, the weather is incredible, and the spirit is so strong listening to the prophet. My life is amazing. Sure money isn't flowing in by the truck loads and we have some important questions unanswered about our future but I can't find myself needing to ask for anything more. Especially, after this conference where I feel there were several talks specifically on helping the poor and the needy. I am in a position to give and it makes me feel so lucky. I am like I said, so blessed. I know that marrying Jimmy was the right thing, I know that moving to Arizona was the right thing, and I know that starting our family is the right thing. I am so thankful for my life and my family. You guys are the best and I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a beautiful picture for me to see, all of you together like that, watching conference. It brings me great joy. This time in our life is one of the only times we get the chance to have our spirits together with our bodies until the resurrection. It is amazing when we can feel the spirit and let it take us to a higher plane than this world.
You all bring me great peace and joy as you live righteously.
Post a Comment