While going through photos for my new journal life history project, I found this! Ha ha! Proof that Bret & I were feeding the raccoons when one got to close and bit me! This was at a park in Michigan.
ah, you make a good case. But it is proof we are actually feeding raccoons. :) If you were a lawyer, I suppose one could say I am not even there, and that might not even be you!
4 comments:
ROFL - vindication is nice, isn't it. :)
So Bret can talk to wild animals... why am I not surprised.
If anything that would prove that a raccoon possibly bit me. =)
ah, you make a good case. But it is proof we are actually feeding raccoons. :)
If you were a lawyer, I suppose one could say I am not even there, and that might not even be you!
Post a Comment