Last week I turned 29! And right before that fulfilled one of my largest goals. A huge family trip to Lake Powell. I had a most extraordinary time and the trip blew away all my expectations. My most vivid vacation memories come from Lake Powell as a kid and now so do my adult memories.
I was so proud of everyone in our family for putting up with my crap and actually showing up. I was even more proud when despite so many small issues creeping up, everyone seemed to just focus on the positive. The trip wasn't perfect and we could definitely do much better, but as a first try it was easily my favorite family adventure ever. Also my kids were exposed to the most fun they have probably ever had.
I have compiled a video and slideshow of the best of the trip. It got a little bloated but had to be chopped up to fit in the 15 minute YouTube slot. Therefore the transitions and such got a little crazy at the end. I am usually more picky, but at 1.2 GB and with a crazy long 45 minute render (even for my computers) I decided this last version was not too shabby. Thank you for coming to Powell with us and I hope you enjoy it.
My YouTube account has exceeded the free range so you will probably need to close an AD or two. Also, be sure to upgrade the quality if you don't want the slideshow blurry. That is all :-)
1 comment:
Great slideshow. That was an excellent vacation. Thanks for all the effort Jake!
Post a Comment