Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bret's best of 2013

2013 was awesome.  I got a new job, had some great trips, and enjoyed health.  Here are some top things from 2013.

Favorite songs.  It was hard to narrow down my top 10, but in the end, here they are.  Yep, Miley has not one, but TWO of my fav songs of the year.  

Red Hands by Walk Off the Earth
Naked Kids by Grouplove 
We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus
Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus
Sweater Weather by Neighborhood
We Own It by 2 Chainz and Wiz Khalifa
Come & Get It by Selena Gomez
My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark by Fall Out Boy
Just Give Me A Reason by Pink and Nate Ruess
Pacific Rim by Ramin Djawadi

I wanted to embed this, but I can't from the chromebook and I'm too lazy to go to the other computer.  So here is a link to listen to the songs.

https://play.spotify.com/user/darevco27/playlist/4Bu6Ns1gLRLOJjpiSzBXsP

Favorite Book I read in 2013: Chasing the Prophecy (Beyonders 3)

Favorite Movie in 2013: Fast & Furious 6

Favorite New TV Show I watched: Arrow

Most Addictive Game I played: Candy Crush Saga

Favorite Sports Moment: Attending the BYU bowl game (even though we lost)

Here's to a great 2014.  Happy New Year everyone.

1 comment:

KarenM said...

Happy New Year back! It was a great year!