Friday, February 14, 2014

Losing

It sucks to lose.

2/13/14 will most certainly be the worst day of 2014 (unless sickness, sin etc i.e. real problems)

Last night while trying to recover from a most awful day I decided to at least document the low.  As I sing the song "Everything is Awful" instead of awesome, here is the list of the baddies.

5%    I lose 3 important games in DOTA worth $500 prize money

5%    I lose my Elder's Quorum basketball game

10%  Fraud is bad, the government doesn't care about losing billions to criminals.  I guess taxes are basically fraud anyway.  So, Tax Hawk is in a war versus criminals to avoid charge-backs and damage control with the credit card companies.  Cari's work has been frustrating and scheduled as a result.

15%  BYU loses to another sub-par team and is out of March Madness

15%  My favorite company of all time takes a giant step toward going out of business.  NPD reports came in and the Wii U is dead.  Also, the 3DS sold the worst in 5 years.  Nintendo is embracing micro-transactions in their upcoming games and restructuring their company.  It's the end of an era.

50%  We knew it was coming and that the horror stories from our friends were true, but our insurance was dropped and replaced with the only insurance legal under king obama...  Our rate is now 1,500 a month which does not include our HSA money.  $19,000 pre tithing a year just for the premiums!  Haha, you can't get anymore asinine than that. Tax Hawk is trying to find solutions but atm, they are all illegal.  Obviously we will drop all all coverage after Cari has Thor and go cash only.  Great job obama!


The optimist in me looks at the calendar and grins because its Friday!
Now for the good looking things on the horizon!
Thor or Hermione!
Powell
Fishing with Dad and Bret and Webb
Cross country trip to hell(Tennessee) with Alex and Nicole







1 comment:

lovebug said...

Wow, sorry Jake and Cari.

All I can say is POWELL IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! =)