Next week school starts. It is crazy how quickly this summer went. It was a great summer with an awesome Lake Powell trip, some camping up in Big Lake, a trip to NY, and next week a quick trip to UT to spend time with the Wall boys.
It has also been a crazy busy summer for work. So much is going on. These things combined made the summer go by way too fast and I am already sad that days are getting shorter and temperatures will soon be cooler. It seems we didn't get to spend enough time at the water park, or swimming in our pool, or hiking in 100 degree weather. Soon the house will be quiet as I work with the boys away at school and Tevia doing her regular busy stuff.
But there are great things in the fall, right? BYU football, more hiking, cooler nights. I love summer and every year I am sad to see it go, even here in Phoenix.
So not many posts with awesome pics (Tevia does a great job of that on her blog). But I did want to document that it has been a wonderful summer. I got to see lots of our family. We had great health. The summer wasn't all that hot this year. And it was fun to have the boys at home, when they were here and not at camps or grandma's house. So let's hope fall is just as great. Most people would say Phoenix doesn't really have a fall. But I know it is coming when I wake up at 5 to play basketball and it is dark. That's what happened this morning. And that's when I knew summertime was coming to an end.
No comments:
Post a Comment