Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Long Weekend

I took off last Monday and Tuesday to spend some time with the family as I've been traveling a lot and the boys had off of school. It was a great idea. I had a lot of fun. Monday night we had a lot of fun going to the movies and we saw Big Hero Six, which was great. We then did dinner afterwards at Chick-Fil-A and got the peppermint shakes.

It was great to just be able to spend time with everyone and relax. I practiced some soccer with Enok, spent time with the other boys, and just enjoyed the days. It is always great to remember how wonderful your family is. My wife and kids are the reason I do everything I do. And it is good to slow down once in a while and remember why. They are great! And they bring me joy.

1 comment:

KarenM said...

Glad you took some extra time with your family. Family brings great joy!