Here are my favorites for 2015
Favorite Movies:
1 - Star Wars: The Force Awakens
2 - Jurassic World
3 - The Martian
4 - Furious 7
5 - Mad Max or Ex Machina (from Cleanflix)
Favorite Books:
1 - Ready Player One
2 - Firefight
3 - The Martian
4 - Okay For Now
5 - Star Wars: Dark Disciple
Favorite Songs (see playlist on side):
I loved Twenty One Pilots new album as well as Imagine Dragons. I probably could put more than 2 from each of those, but I didn't.
- Stressed Out - Twenty One Pilots
- Tear in my Heart - Twenty One Pilots
- Gold - Imagine Dragons
- I'm So Sorry - Imagine Dragons
- Good For You - Selena Gomez
- New Americana - Halsey
- Gooey - Glass Animals
- Lean On - Major Lazer, etc.
- Can't Deny My Love - Brandon Flowers
- Renegades - X-Ambassadors
Favorite Meal - first dinner in Jerusalem with Tevia at a small street vendor on a cold evening. So good.
Favorite TV Show: Didn't see many, so I'd say it's still Arrow since that is about the only show I watched.
Favorite Concert: Imagine Dragons (fun with Kathy, Jimmy, Cari)
Fun year!
1 comment:
Still haven't seen The Martian or read the book - I'll have to put that on my list for this year. The Imagine Dragons album was epic. It was a sparse year for me with music but I really did love that album.
Post a Comment