Thursday, February 03, 2005

Recipies...

Okay, so here are the requested recipies as of late:
+Tevia's bean bashing bubble chili/soup
(the one with like 8,000 cans required)
+Bonnie's Tacos
+Mom's world famous Lasanga
+Mom's heat attack cheeze wiz macoroni
+Chicken hmm... enchiladas... wow I spelled that closer than I expected
+Dark Chocolate Covered slow roasted Bologna Extreme Mega Super Awesome Stir-Fry!
+or other appropriate, real reciepies!

note to bret: invite Carolyn, her email is carolynwall@gmail.com

5 comments:

KarenM said...

Jacob, my famous lasagna? I didn't even know anyone liked it. thanks for joining blogger. I will put these recipes in a secret place to give you soon. hint on something I am doing for someone you know who is cute and nice and fun.

teviawall said...

Okay, it is not quite 8,000 cans, but close. here it is:
1 can pinto beans
1 can chili beans
1 can kidney beans
1 can great northern beans
1 can black beans
1 lb hamburger
28 oz can diced tomatoes
16 oz tomato sauce (or 1 15 oz can)
16 oz jar salsa, any flavor or brand or hotness
2 15 oz cans of water
1/2 chopped onion (if i have an onion, I only use about 1/4 of a cup. otherwise I will just use dried onion)
cilantro (how ever much you want depending on taste. I use between 1/8 and 1/4 of a cup because I don't like it a ton)
Directions:
Brown meat(in the pot you will be cooking it in) with onions and whatever other spices you like. I use garlic powder, salt, pepper and sometimes cumin. Drain grease. Add everything else. Let boil.

When hot enough serve with the following:
Fritos corn chips
Sour cream
Cheese
tomatoes
onions

(I usually skip over the tomatoes and onions, but some people like them).

Hope it works for you. If mom doesn't send bonnies tacos, I will.

tootles.tevs

Webb said...

Hey Wall...
Here's another one you forgot to ask for, it's called Cheese sauce fresco.

1 - 20lb. block of processed resemblance to a cheese (velveeta)
1 - can of pretty much anything since no matter what you put in will be overpowered by the cheese

Preperation,
melt cheese and stir in can of stuff... put in big bowl and sit on counter for at least a week. cheese will form a hard uneatable surface, scrape it off and eat it anyway. Sauce may be used on anything from bologna sandwhiches to watermellon jolly ranchers.
Caution: Do not "sauce" with anyone after eat this sauce as it may induce vomiting :)

ps. we have a basketball game tomorrow (friday) night at 8pm

Jacob Wall said...

just FYI... my second queso attempt went much better using 40% cheese and 60% salsa:-P But i still miss that hard cheese skin from Christmas!

teviawall said...

I think that cheese skin is still stuck to the bottom of my garbage can if you want it. :) It was nice talking to ya. I am glad your major stress is over. tootles.