Okay, let's talk vacation. Where and when? :) I think bret is getting more blogging than he bargained for. I love this way of communication. It is great. Anyhow, bret had mentioned something about virginia beach. Is that a real option? I am always up for the beach. But not for jellyfish!!!! LOL. So let's talk and bounce ideas around.
4 comments:
I don't know if I'm included in this bouncing of ideas... but if I am, pretty much any beach is good any time... as long as I have the time and money. :)
Ok, so Kathy wants to go to a beach. she wants Virginia beach. I want the northeast beaches. proposal: we justplan it sometime in July, and if you come, we you can come. 2) we plan it in august after you left 3) you decide to come with us now and I make the reservations 4) we go to V Beach 5) I make a cool road trip to several beaches in R I and Cape Cod, and we are only 3 hours away, and we stop in Fall River. and we stay 2 or 3 nights in Cape Cod. Kathy has girls camp last week of June, Tom has scout camp first week of July, both kids and I have youth conference the weekend of july 14, 15, 16. You can be here then, but we would be gone, cause dad might come too. then you could have the whole house to yourself, or come up to the Palmyra pageant. if you, meaning Tev and the boys, plan on staying 3 weeks, it could be that week and the next 2, or the weeks of July 18th until you feel you have to be home to get Jarek ready for school. Jacob Webb, you can come anytime, but you may want to come with us if we all go to a beach. it is ok with us if you guys choose not to come. we just want to make reservations, cause you know me, and I want to check it off my list.
Well, If we do come out, meaning the boys and I, we would most likely come 3 weeks. Bret would want to come out at least one week. I was thinking of July 9th-30th. I would want to be home a week befor Jarek's school starts. (which is on the 8th.) Any of the beaches sound good to me, I especially like the fall river/RI suggestion, but that is mainly because I have never been and have always wanted to see Fall River. Bret and i will talk about it tonight. He is in meetings all day today again. I have been looking at flights and will keep looking. I still haven't got our flights to ST. Louis yet!!!! So, that is what I am thinking. And for Jacob, I think it would be great if you could go. That is all for now, Jarek is hungry and Malik is sick. got to go be a mom.
Who the heck has time for a vacation anyway? I think you can rest assured Cari and I will not be headed out on a second extravaganza to some oceanic paradise. Wait... did I say second:-P For the record, that crazy hike is still out favorite plan. And that is with or without helicopters or asses. No one need take offense to that statement, it was merely put there to relief my temporary stress as I am currently in a 3 hour ECEN lab building a 16 to 1 ROM. So exciting...
Post a Comment