I can tell I have been busy because I haven't written anything in a while. Funny how busy life can get even when nothing really is going on. I am home alone as Tevia and the boys went up to Lakeside. I just got back from our Stake basketball tournament. Surprise: we lost. Actually, we should have won. We started out great as I hit my first few shots to put us up. We stayed ahead the whole game until the final 5 minutes (I was on the bench at this point). They finally had me go back in with 1 minute left (I don't mean to seem cocky, but I was on this game. I think I hit 6 three-pointers and only missed like one shot. They should have kept me in). But in the last minute, I didn't even get to touch the ball. We turned it over three times and lost by five.
March Madness has started. We'll see how well I do in our family/friends pool. I don't think I've ever won a bracket pool in my life, so chances are slim. The good news is that this year neither of my teams are in (St. John's/BYU), so I don't have the usual problem of picking the teams I want to win and not the teams that will win.
I'm not sure what else has even happened this week. It just seems like it is almost over and I had no time to do anything. Oh yeah, I was called to be the "assistant Blazer Scout leader" - at least I think so. The counselor wasn't quite sure. We'll see what I'm set apart for on Sunday. So I'll be spending Wednesday nights with 11 year old boys. I should fit in well.
I still haven't cut my hair - I think it has been four months. It is LONG. My mom would love it. I change it up. Some days it is messy and curly like Seth Cohen's on the OC. Other days I slick it back. It is funny the reactions. Some people absolutely love it messy/curly. Others love it slicked back. And usually people only like it the one way. I'm sure it won't last much longer, as it will start to get warm soon. But it has been a fun experiment, though Tevia has only braided it a couple of times. I would say it is a good 4 inches long on top. We'll see how long this experiment lasts. It will probably last until the week before I head out to NY in the summer. :-)
1 comment:
send me a pic before you cut it!
Post a Comment