Sunday, March 20, 2005

Strange homework...

Well,
Cari and I had strange homeowrk this week from our Marriage family relations class. It was to run by our parents that we were considereing a very early baby and then observe their reactions. This was some how supposed to prepare us for the supposedly difficult parental pressure that can follow marriage. While I will not give the details from either consversation(or who they were), I will say Cari and I both predicted a different response than given. So, in conclusion, be careful when you are given strange homework! What would the rest of you have said?
~The Sore March Madness Loser

4 comments:

KarenM said...

well, I guess I failed that test... sorry. mom

teviawall said...

What I want to know is who said what. Why all the secrecy? Were they for or against it? Did the parents give more than their two cents or not? I would love to know!!!! But I am a pretty nosey person.

Webb said...

I'm pretty curious too!!!... however, my response would have been the same for you as to anyone else... It's your freakin mistake, you gotta live with it.... just don't come to me for sympathy. :)

KarenM said...

I will admit that I said all the typical parental things, like 'it is too early to have a baby, you can't afford it, what are you going to do about insurance, Cari should finish school, having a baby is more stressful than college,etc.' I don't know if Jacob expected me to respond differently. ?