This must have been quite a week for everyone. Just a quick sports update... Arizona made quite possibly the DUMBEST play EVER to get knocked out of the NCAA tourney... You're down by one with 10 seconds... DRIVE IT TO THE FREAKIN HOOP!!!! Anyway, as for our intramural sports, we're out of the soccer tourney, and we're still undefeated in basketball... tonight was a close one. Jacob's cousin almost pulled an Arizona move that put us in OT.... good thing we pulled it off.
I bought my tix to fly out to NY today!!! I'm SO excited!! I ended up buying tickets on the same flight out as Bret, and the same one back as well.... I'll be flying into AZ on Jul 15th and spend some time with Bret before we fly out on the 19th.
Anyway... I don't know why my brain is so fried, but it is... so that's all I'll say for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment